Need more space but don’t want to move premises? Searching for flexible work areas under the same roof? Look upwards and install a mezzanine floor from CWS.
A mezzanine floor from CWS increases your working options with minimal disruption. If you have a building with high ceilings, a mezzanine floor is a cost effective way to maximise warehouse or factory space. And the good news is that a mezzanine floor doesn’t have to be a permanent fixture.
Advantages of a mezzanine floor
- extra useable space
- cost effective
- no need to move premises
- increases work areas
- doesn’t always need full planning permission
- either a temporary or a permanent solution
- won’t incur huge dilapidation costs
A Practical Solution
Mezzanine floors are a practical way of increasing productivity or giving employees an area away from the factory floor. They are cost effective because the disruption of moving your entire workforce to a new site is avoided.
A mezzanine floor is ideal for
- extra storage space
- increasing production space
- providing additional office space
- partitioning to increase privacy
- separating clean and dirty operations
- single or multi-tier structures
Contact CWS today on to discuss installing a mezzanine floor. It could solve a number of your production or storage problems.